You can download complete course catalog Tiphunzire can offer for your organisation
This course will teach you the tools you'll need to understand the fundamentals of financial accounting. The financial records of a small business, and guide you through the three most commonly used financial statements: the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, and the Statement of Cash Flows. Beyond recording transactions, you'll learn how to prepare these financial statements, and read and analyze them to draw basic conclusions about a company's financial health.
- Accounting Equation
- Financial Equation
- Difference Between Accounting and Finance
- Financial Statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- To Understand the Accounting and Finance Equations
- To be able to use the Financial Control of the Organization
- To enhance the Financial Domain
- Understand and control the Financial System to meet the Business Objectives
- Use Financial Control
- Enhance the Proficiency of Financial Domain
A budget is a financial plan that takes income and expenses into account and provides estimates for how much you make and spend over a given period of time. Addressing your financial situation and distinguishing between needs and wants is an important first step before creating your annual budget. If you’re new to budgeting, it’s important to understand what a budget is and how it helps you examine what you earn and how you are spending that income. A budget is a financial plan that takes income and expenses into account and provides estimates for how much you make and spend over a given period of time.
- Effective Budgeting
- Characteristics of Effective Budget
- Stages of the Budgetary Planning Process
- Learn several concepts and techniques that are the building blocks of any useful budget
- Importance, goals and also the limitation of budgets that are negatively perceived within an organization
- Characteristics of an effective budget and explains about the stages of the budgetary planning process
- This training will help you to approach your own budget or company's without intimidation
- Also help you to make a process that will work for you and you will achieve a better grasp on the outlook for the future
Sales Fundamentals is a robust foundation programme designed for anyone starting their first role in sales. This course will provide candidates with basic selling skills training and delegates will learn the most successful and proven techniques.
- The role of professional Sales Person
- Unique selling points (USP)
- Explain the participant the importance and characteristics of their role
- Being well educated on their product, facilities and services
- Defining the USP's, features and benefits of their product and services
- Understanding of hospitality Sales Professionals
- Understanding Fundamentals of Sales Techniques
- Application of day to day contact with customers using effective psychological selling techniques
Increasing and closing sales throughout the sales process requires more than just following a handful of sales tips. Salespeople must utilize negotiating strategy, poise, and forward thinking to lead a client toward an agreement to close a sale. Designing the perfect sales process for your business can be a challenging task, and subsequently motivating your sales team to adopt a sales process is an entirely different conversation.
The Sales Process course in Tiphunzire, will show you how to get motivated to create the perfect sales process for both you and your customers.Topics Covered
- Introduction to Selling
- Image Building
- Sales as a Process
- Expectations, Features & Benefits
- Handling Objections
- Buying Signals and Closing
- Define the Key Concepts associated with Selling Skills
- Identify the main obstacles that can block sales
- Understand the nature of selling viewed as a process
- Understand a range of sales techniques from preparing a proposal through to closing the sale
- Use these techniques to build and effective sales process
companies, large or small, are emphasizing on the need to hire Project Managers
and invest in training their existing staff for the project management. The training
aims to train Managers on how to lead project teams and achieve its
predetermined objectives within the constraints of budget, resources, and the
schedule. At Tiphunzire, you can expect to learn how to manage the entire
Project Management cycle i.e. from project planning, kick-off, controlling,
monitoring, and ensuring successful sign-off.
- The Project and it's life cycle
- Project Design and Planning
- Team Building
This is the RetailMax E-Learning Course for RetailMax users. Users are able to learn RetailMax system on both administration role and user role through this course.
What is RetailMaxRetailMax is a Retail Management System with Point of Sales module developed in Malawi for Malawi market. The system has got lot of modules and functionalities to manage different categories of retail industry such as super markets, pharmacies, restaurants, etc. which we will learn during this course.
What is Point of Sale (POS) System
The point of sale (POS) is the time and place where a retail transaction is completed. At the point of sale, the merchant calculates the amount owed by the customer, indicates that amount, may prepare an invoice or cash sale for the and indicates the options for the customer to make payment. It is also the point at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange for goods or after provision of a service. After receiving payment, the merchant issues a receipt for the transaction.
Configuring your own home office space often requires a bit of flexibility and ingenuity. And now that millions of workers worldwide are required to work from home while on self-quarantine amid the coronavirus pandemic, it’s forcing many of us to get creative with carving out a place to work, whether it be sharing the home office with family or roommates, or finding a place to work when you can’t even find a flat surface for your computer.
Here are some of the best tips and hacks for squeezing out whatever kind of work space you can within your home.
Skip site announcements